Monday, March 10, 2014

March

I think I should have a busy week all the time:  I seem to get a lot accomplished!  Last week was really full for me, and I didn't think I would get anything fun done.  Turns out I made the most of my spare moments and stitched three smalls!  Now I have a nice little collection of St. Patrick's Day themed stitching for my mantle.

All of the stitched designs are freebies.  These first two are from Lynn B. at Happiness is Cross Stitching.  I'm not what you would call a 'cat person', but when I saw her little black kitty with the green bowler hat I had to stitch him.


This next one is from Paulette Stewart of  Plum Street Samplers.


Patti C. posted a picture of a pincushion she made on her blog last week or so.  Once I saw it I was gung-ho to make my own.  I went to Goodwill the same day to buy candleholders and stitched this up right away.


There is a free video tutorial on how to make these at The DIY Dish.com.  I thought it would make a nice necklace holder too.  How perfect that my new necklace just happens to match?


Thank you for your comments on my last post.  In my haste to get things sorted on my blog (it being Lent  I have to severely limit my time here) I hit the 'delete' box instead of the 'publish' so I lost all of your comments!  I really appreciate that you took the time to say something nice.  Next time I will be more careful!

Enjoy your week:)

Jenn

4 comments:

Lynn said...

So glad you stitched my mini cat and
clover patterns, you have done a lovely finish on them. Love the pincushion it is gorgeous, must try one of those!

Brigitte said...

Wonderful, your three little pillows. And they are all so creatively finished. I'm on awe.

Patty C. said...

Your pincushion turned out beautifully ...

véro said...

c'est un super petit coussinet j'adore aussi ce petit chat bizzzz

You Might Also Like

You Might Also Like