What a day: two finishes in one morning!
I stitched this little bunny a year or more ago. I had planned to place it behind the plastic cover of one of those stainless steel spice boxes. No matter what I did, I could not get it work out. I kept cutting the piece down until it was too small to make into anything else. I didn't want to throw it out because I stitched it over one thread on 28 count linen, and that's a big deal for me! After my floss tag success this morning I thought about making it into a floss tag as well, but the piece was just too small. So, I got the tin box out again and had a re-think. I ended up popping out the plastic top and inserting the stitching with some padding behind it. A bit of matching velvet ribbon around the lid hides the pouring holes.
I'm happy with how it turned out: now I can make another in blue!
(This chart can be found here. Look under 'Freebies' and scroll down to chart 47. There are other little animals as well.)