Monday, April 18, 2011

Easter Finishes

I've been doing some stitching!
First up is another ornament for my little tree:


 This is a French design that came as a supplement with a past issue of the now defunct De fil en aiguille magazine.  I like French designs for their use of shading with threads and lack of a lot of backstitching!

Next up is a design from Homespun Elegance:


I got some birthday stash from 1-2-3 Stitch's last sale :)  I changed the colors up in order to use some of my specialty threads.  I purchased an 'oops' pack of Dinky Dyes threads a while ago and I thought that the variegated pastel colored thread would look just right here.

My Favorite Boy is home sick today with bronchitis and pink-eye!  I don't think he's contagious anymore, but I wanted him to have a rest from school for a day or two.  We are going to make hot cross buns together this afternoon:  I think he's just most excited about putting the icing on - and eating them of course!

Thanks for visiting; have a wonderful day :)

1 comment:

Pumpkin said...

Adorable finishes Jenn :o) LOVE the chocolate bunny!

Sorry to hear DS is not feeling well :o( Hopefully he will be better soon.

You Might Also Like

You Might Also Like