Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Thrifty Halloween Feather Wreath 2

I couldn't resist making another feather wreath yesterday, after seeing the bright orange feather boas and flocked spiders at the dollar store.  This is made in the same way as the black one, only I did use a coat hanger for the base.  The bonus of that is, you have a built in hanger.


 Mr. Crafty World is a bit of an arachnophobe, so this particular wreath cannot be called his favorite.  I'm not quite sure where I'll display this one, but it does look good on the front door! (Just not very welcoming for him though...)

I bought a bigger skull for my black wreath, and think the proportions are much better:


Have a great day!

1 comment:

Pumpkin said...

LOVE the pumpkin wreath too (that's what I'll call it ;o) ) I have to agree with Mr. Crafty. LOL!

You Might Also Like

You Might Also Like