Sunday, January 10, 2010

Dreaming in Pink and Red

I honestly thought I wouldn't want to be near the sewing machine for at least two months, but this past week has my head buzzing with ideas for Valentine's Day. One day I was simply possessed to take out everything in my craft room that was pink, white, red, or covered with roses and lay it all out on my table. Talk about motivating! I can hardly get myself out of the basement.

The day after I made the raggedy wreath I set to work on a cushion cover. Like most of my projects, this started out in my mind as something completely different. In the end I'm happy with it though; pink and red are such a cheery combination.

I will have to get to work on my other projects soon; we have decided to frame and drywall our basement. The basement is where my sewing/crafting area is, so it won't be easily accessible for quite some time. That's a drawback, but once it's done it should be much brighter and more pleasant to be down there. An even bigger plus is that there will be no more fluorescent lighting to make dingy lighting like in the picture up top:)
Happy crafting!

1 comment:

Pumpkin said...

Sweet :o) That will be nice to have a finished craft room. I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

You Might Also Like

You Might Also Like