The day after I made the raggedy wreath I set to work on a cushion cover. Like most of my projects, this started out in my mind as something completely different. In the end I'm happy with it though; pink and red are such a cheery combination.
I will have to get to work on my other projects soon; we have decided to frame and drywall our basement. The basement is where my sewing/crafting area is, so it won't be easily accessible for quite some time. That's a drawback, but once it's done it should be much brighter and more pleasant to be down there. An even bigger plus is that there will be no more fluorescent lighting to make dingy lighting like in the picture up top:)