Saturday, May 2, 2009

Pink Patchwork



Another project out of my inbox! I purchased this table topper as a kit and finally managed to get it done. I had a bit of a brain warp with the instructions at first, but I eventually figured it out. It starts out as a nine patch that you cut into fours, then reverse the top right and bottom left pieces and stitch it all together again. Being a tablecloth of sorts, I wasn't sure if I was supposed to put any batting in the middle. I didn't think so, because it's supposed to drape over the table. As for the quilting part, I just stitched in the ditch where the fabric met. I do like it, because I love the colors - pink and green which is hard to see in the photo - but it doesn't go with any room in my house! I told Mr. Crafty World I might have to re-decorate the dining room in pink. I'm sure you can imagine how well that went over. For now it will just have to go with my pink lustreware cream and sugar I got at Goodwill a couple of weeks ago.

Have a nice weekend!

No comments:

You Might Also Like

You Might Also Like