Sunday, March 15, 2009

This Weekend Brought:

New toys for a Favorite girl:




And a Favorite boy.



A new perspective on my dining room:



A new toy for me:

I just discovered the blog, "A Year of Crockpotting" and can't wait to get busy. I used my old crock pot a lot last week and am getting hooked now that I'm finding everything doesn't have to taste the same when made in a slow cooker.

...and a trip down Memory Lane:




Remember her? Superstar Barbie! She was my favorite - I'm glad they brought her back!

Great weather and the first wheel rides of the year.



So far March Break is off to a great start. In the next few days I should actually have something crafty to show you; we're getting ready for St. Patrick's Day!









No comments:

You Might Also Like

You Might Also Like